I wanted today’s post to be helpful for anyone who visits a salon. If you’re getting your makeup, hair, or nails professionally done, there are a few rules to go by that will make your beauty professional fall in love with you! These are ways to ensure your salon visits are enjoyable, relaxing, and go by smoothly each time. Besides, don’t you want a great relationship with the person in control of your hair, face, or nails?? Here are my top tips:
- Don’t pick off your enhancements! Book an appointment to get them removed. This will save your natural nails from unnecessary damage.
- Prebook your next appointment before you leave. This ensures you have a slot in the books for your fill in or touch up!
- If you have to cancel, give them AT LEAST 24 hours notice. This gives them time to fill your spot so they don’t waste that time for potential work.
- Tip, tip, tip! You wouldn’t believe how much a nail tech/hairdresser’s income depends on tips.
- Don’t use your phone during your manicure. This slows down our work and it’s also a bit rude..
- Let them know your nail/hair concerns or goals. We want you to be happy!
That’s it for today! Thank you all for stopping by! If you have any other points to add, please leave them in the comments below. I hope your day is awesome; love and light! :)
YouTube Channel: Polished by Amy