Today I’m answering all of your beauty questions that I’ve gotten on my blog and YouTube channel! I hope I covered most of your questions but if you’d like to know more, feel free to ask in the comments below! :)
Questions answered in the video:
- What is your occupation?
- How did you get into the nail industry?
- Do you work from home or strictly travel?
- How did you get into the beauty industry?
- How did you get into blogging?
- What is a beauty product you can’t live without?
- What are some of your favorite nail trends? Least favorite?
- What are some tips to get nails strong?
- How do you maintain nail strength and health?
I received a few more questions after this video was already filmed so I decided to answer them here!
- What camera and editor do you use for videos?
Believe it or not, I actually just use my iPhone for recording and iMovie for editing all my videos.
- What are some tips to prevent mascara smudging under the eye?
I rarely struggle with this but I would say definitely use a mascara with a drier formula as opposed to a more wet mascara. Also, you could try using a waterproof mascara on the bottom lashes to prevent any smudges throughout the day.
Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed! I just got my IPSY bag in the mail today so I will be unboxing it with you guys on Friday’s video! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss it!
P.S. My boyfriend Derek has started a Kickstarter campaign to help get his handmade business off the ground. He makes awesome leather and canvas goods (wallets, totes, clutches, etc.), I’ve featured some of his products before and I really think you all would enjoy his stuff! Here is the link to his Kickstarter campaign: All Out Adventure; any donation helps (you will receive a product for your contribution), even a simple share of his page is awesome! Thanks again guys! :)
YouTube channel: Polished by Amy