I am thrilled to find out I have been nominated for the Beauty Blogger of the Month Award! I want to say a huge thank you to Anna for the nomination and Cecilia’s Corner for creating this award! I’ve only been blogging for a short time but I’ve already recieved so much support from the beauty community here and I’m so grateful! :)
So here are my 7 beauty related questions:
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from? My inspiration comes from my moods honestly. I start my makeup application each day not knowing what I’ll do or what colors I’ll use. I always just start going with the flow of my mood. If I’m feeling glamorous that day, I will smoke out my eyes deeper than normal. If I’m feeling more relaxed, I will go for a more simple look.
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
-First would be Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation! This foundation has always been a staple in my collection. It gives great coverage for me, applies beautifully, and has lasting wear!
-Next would be my Urban Decay Naked 2 eye shadow palette! This baby has been my everyday palette for as long as I can remember! The shades are so creamy and beautifully pigmented. They are perfect for all of my everyday eye looks.
-The last item would be my Rimmel Stay Matte Face Powder! This stuff leaves my face matte all day! I never have to reapply and it’s very affordable. This is probably the only powder I will ever use.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time? I am a huge fan of simple bronze smokey eyes! I always find myself going back to browns, coppers, bronze-like shadows and simple lips. It’s an everyday look that always works!
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands? Favorite drugstore brands are definitely Maybelline and Millani Cosemetics! They are both super affordable and I always find my go to makeup items within these brands! A pricier brand would be Benefit, their packaging is always the cutest!
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve? When people forget their brows!! I admit I used to be guilty of this. After I discovered how your eyebrows can change your whole look, I never looked back! Ladies, always fill in those brows! :)
6. What is your Ultimate Beauty Guilty Pleasure? I would have to say nail polish…I’m obsessed. I don’t think I could have too many and they are all so different and beautiful in their own way. I have a pretty big personal collection and it’s growing everyday thanks to my career as a nail tech! You can never have enough!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason! Foundation would be my choice! I have fair skin with lots of freckles! So foundation is a must have for me if I’m wearing any makeup at all. I could always layer foundation if I’m missing that concealer.. ;)
And here are the 7 blogs I am nominating for this Beauty Blogger of the Month Award:
Thank you guys again for the support and love! Here is the original post: Cecilia’s Corner